Help Me, RondaTHRIVE in a Digital World
Personal in-home tech support, training, and smart device setup for non-digital natives—Baby Boomers, elderly and disabled persons in Rhode Island
- Technically challenged?
- Feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, confused, left behind?
- Has Technology limited, even isolated your life or the life of your elder loved one?
- Do you have personal or professional goals and dreams that would be fulfilled if it weren’t for constantly changing Technology?
Whether we like it or not we live in a digital world where the internet and smart devices are part of our everyday life.
You can thrive in a Digital World. I will HELP you!
Help for Elders
Home tech training made easy for the elderly and disabled in Rhode Island
Ronda Sciolto offers in-home technology training services for the elderly, disabled as well as hearing or visually impaired persons. Ronda provides help with computer assistance, software, smart home system setup, and most home electronic gadgets in the ever-growing world of the internet of things.
Smart home device setup service—anywhere in Rhode Island
Ronda will custom program a smart home device to the exact needs and preferences of your loved one.
Custom programming and setup of smart speakers (electronic digital assistant)
Google Home – Apple HomePod – Amazon Echo – Facebook Portal
Ronda will custom program a smart home speaker to the exact needs and preferences of your loved one.
Training for elders and their families to best utilize their device. Ronda also works with local or out of state family members to make sure they can communicate with and monitor their loved one 24/7/365.
Personal evaluation and help to choose the device that will best fit your elder loved one’s needs.
“With my patient and peaceful approach I help your elder loved one with technology AND I also help you.”
I help you use technology to connect, communicate, and maintain safety and independence to:
- Improve relationships with family and friends.
- Visit with the kids and grandkids wherever they live. Meet with family while they are living their busy lives.
- See all those family photos. Everyone is taking more photos on smart phones, tablets and computers. Have a cherished family album.
- Maintain independence and safety. Smart Home technology customized for your personal needs.
- Use the right technology. You don’t have to learn or use it all.
With my patient and peaceful approach I help you overcome the obstacles you face with technology.
Personal technology training services in Rhode Island
Thrive in a digital world
- Encounter technology in a simple, yet relevant way.
- Use technology for your specific needs WITHOUT having to keep up with all the choices and constant changes in technology.
- Take action using the right technology for you with focus and understanding.
- Experience the satisfaction of fulfilling personal and professional goals and dreams; i.e. self-publishing a book, starting and operating a successful business online.